hypnotherapy helps with reducing stress and anxiety and also helps the client with dietary changes – these factors can have an influence on the skin and in conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, acne etc. Sabina Jennings is qualified in herbal medicine, skin conditions and is a hypnotherapist.
What is involved in a Skin consultation + Hypnotherapy?
- Full medical history with current prescribed medication
- assessing gluten, gliadin, A1 and A2 milk, Salycilates, solanine etc intolerances – results are giving during the consulation
- Other food intolerance testing in relation to the patients condition. Results given during the consultation
- assessing whether muscular skeletal conditions are impacting on the digestive system.
- assessing the patient through Iridology – strength and weaknesses of the patient
- advising on dietary changes if needed
- prescribing natural plant medicine specific for the individual client – if needed
- prescribing vitamins and minerals to support the body – if needed
- advising on hair mineral and toxic metal analysis – if needed
- Hypnotherapy on de-stressing, self belief, on finding the root of anxiety etc
Psoriasis before Hypnotherapy
Psoriasis two week later after Hypnotherapy
In this case the hypnotherapy based it-self on de-stressing the client and get her to look at her world with a calmer outlook.
For more information talk to Sabina Jennings on 07464202715 – Kyrle House Clinic – Kyrle House – Hereford – HR1 2EU
Note: Information on this web site is for informational purposes only and in no way a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. If you are pregnant and/or on medical prescription drugs or under the supervision of a health care practitioner, always seek professional medical advice before taking natural medicine ,supplements and exercise programmes.